2022 Regal 33 XO 300 HP Twin Outboard Engines 50k In Upgrades Mint Condition.
This is the best priced 2022 Regal 33XO with tons of upgrades on the internet.
The Regal 33XO brings together Regal’s brilliant express cruiser layout with the twin 300 Yamaha outboard power engines, allowing you to take your exploration where you didn’t think it was possible.
Looking for luxury, comfort, efficiency and a party boat, you will get all right here!
This 2022 Regal 33XO with 90 hours on vessel, 8 hours on generator has it all and more… like TONS more. I purchased the boat new and have added over $50,000.00 in unbelievably awesome upgrades. Please see list below.
Powered by twin 300 HP pearl white Yamaha V6 4.2L F300UCA engines with integrated digital electric steering. Rigged with Helm Master EX with Optimus 360 joystick and Lewmar bow thruster.
Wrap-around swim platform, with tons of storage.
In the cockpit, double-wide helm seat, multi-position sun lounger, slide-away cockpit seating, and a full refreshment center with sink, refrigerator, grill and an added 16k DOMETIC AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM.
In the cabin, a convertible forward queen berth and an aft stateroom with a king-size bed! The dinette wrap-around seating converts into a twin bed. Salon teak folding table, and LED TV, with built-in DVD!
Galley handcrafted cabinetry, hard surface countertop, stainless steel sink, double-burner electric stove, microwave, and refrigerator.
The head stall has a flush electric head, vanity with vessel sink, and a separate shower head.
Twelve-inch touchscreen Garmin 1242XSV + B60 Transducer.
100 hour service just performed by Quality Boats!
Don’t miss the opportunity to be the proud new owner of this 2022 Regal 33XO dynamic cruiser!
Please contact me for additional photos.
1. 2–10-foot power poles
2. SeaDek carpet installed including swim deck, stairs going up and stairs going down
3. Shakespeare HDTV antenna providing 98 channels at my location
4. Black Oak LED pro series light bar (VERY BRIGHT)
5. 3- double Strombos air horns which were coated white to prevent rust and match boat
6. 16k Dometic air conditioner installed in the Helm area with 3 ducts. Separate Blue Sea breaker panel for HVAC system installed on load 2 separate from other HVAC system.
7. HVAC dock system enables both air conditioners to be running while sitting on the boat lift.
8. 4-color changing LED cup holder rings under every cup holder
9. All speakers have multi color changing LED speakers rings behind them. I bought the rings at one retailer and sent them to a LED installer and had the muti LED strips installed. They usually only have 4 color now they have multi color and multi chasing modes.
10. 4- Shadow Caster SC3s 3-inch multi color underwater lights mounted to rear of boat
11. 6-Shadow Caster SCM-DLX multi-color LED down lights mounted to ceiling
12. 14-Shadow Caster SCM-DLX multi-color LED downlights
13. Shadow Caster multi zoning system hooked up to Garmin for LED light control
14. 2- Waterproof phone holder docking stations universal will hold most cell phones
15. 2-USB waterproof chargers installed around the helm to enable charging of multiple devices
16. 7- Fusion signature 3i 6.5-inch CRGBW LED speakers mounted throughout the helm
17. 2- Fusion signature 3 CRGBW LED tower speakers mounted to bow
18. 2- Fusion signature 3 8.8-inch CRGBW LED speakers mounted to the rear of boat
19. 2- Fusion signature 3 10-inch CRGBW Subwoofers
20. 3- Fusion amplifiers with fans installed to keep them cool.
21. Planet audio marine Bluetooth stereo mounted in the cabin to be able to use separately from the helm system.
22. 3- added marine fans in the cabin
23. Marine fan added in the helm to help with moving air
24. New Magma gas grill (never used) to mount to swim platform (This is if you don’t want to run the generator to use the built-in grill)
25. 2 New Docktail utilty tray tables covered with seadek to prevent items sliding
Buyer is responsible for shipping and or picking up.
Additional photos available 8 one seven 7 zero five four one 0 eight.
Fresh Water, Salt Water
|Primary Fuel Type||
|Hull ID Number||
To Be Disclosed
|For Sale By||