Monterey 350SY with two very powerful 8.1 Liter V8 engines in excellent condition.
The boat was never stored in the sun. It was built in 2006, purchased in California and then basically never been driven and stored in a warehouse until 2011. It was then sold and moved to South Carolina to a lake with covered slip. I bought the boat 3 years ago and always stored it inside a dry storage building in a rack (if the buyer comes from the Sarasota/Bradenton area, I could pass this rented storage space; waiting list for something like that is 2 years in that marina).
You will definitely not find a 350SY worldwide which is in better condition! The boat comes with the most powerful option available on that 37-foot sport yacht, which is 850HP through 2 MerCruiser 496 Mags Bravo3. The engines have only 310 hours on them. The boat is superfast (50mph) and drives like new. All maintenance done recently (I can send you the invoices), all electronic brand new, all 5 Batteries new 11/2021.
I have done some major updates to the boat just recently:
- Garmin Chartplotter GPSMAP 1242XSV(2022)
- Garmin GMI 20(2022)
- Garmin Chartplotter GPSMAP 942XS (2020)
- Garmin Airmar Transducer B744V
- NMEA2000 Network (2022)
- Teak Table (2021)
- Snap in New Floor from Marine Mat, replacing the carpet (2020)
- 3 New Flatscreen TVs 2021 (Middle stateroom, Master Bedroom, Guest Cabin)
The boat has the optional teak swim platform.
The 5KW Kohler Generator is in like new condition and works perfectly, AC runs strong with zero issues.
The boat is super clean, no mildew anywhere. All cushions are in good shape. In the salon and galley is hardwood cabinetry, a solid cherry pedestal table on a hydraulic stand (making its conversion to a berth quick and easy) and teak flooring. All pictures are recent, just look at the picture of the engine compartment and if you had boat yourself with indoor engines in the past, then you know how well this boat has been taken care of. Some engine compartments of boats which are only 12-month-old don’t look like that.
- Headroom in the salon is 6 feet, 5 inches (more than most boats this size), with a U-shaped seat on a raised platform.
- Deep transom storage holds shore-power and water hookups, and is flanked by steps on both sides leading into the cockpit.
- Starboard refreshment centre comes complete with full length stainless steel grab rail and convenient 120 volt outlet. The wetbar includes drink holders, sink with faucet, ample storage and a refrigerator.
- Large head compartment with mirrored vanity, vacuflush toilet and a full stand up shower
- Length: 37′
- Beam: 11’6″
- Dry Weight: 15,500 lbs
- Weight with water and fuel: 17,200 lbs
- Draft with drive up: 23’’
- Draft with drive down: 38’’
- Bridge Clearance: 10’
- NMMA Certified
- Fuel Capacity: 230 gal
- Water Capacity: 48 gal
- Waste Tank Capacity: 38 gal
- Maximum HP: 850
- Twin MerCruiser 496 Mags Bravo 3
- 310 hours on the engines
- 2x 425 HP
- Top Speed: 50.0 mph @ 5,000 rpm
- Time to Plane: 8.3 sec.
- Time to 30 mph: 12.9 sec.
The boat is stored in the Safe Harbour Pier77 Marina in Bradenton/Sarasota, Florida. It can be shown and test driven on request and by appointment. Feel free to ask me any questions by mail. I can send many more pictures and videos.